My name is Ariya Hidayat. I live in Mountain View, California.
My little spare time is spent running open-source projects:
I have a strong academic background, at the same time I am also hands-on and practical. While I was involved in more than two dozens research papers, building a VGA controller and splicing optical fibers do not scare me.
I was born and growing up in Indonesia. Indonesian (Bahasa Indonesia) is my mother tongue. I do have a full professional proficiency in English. I also enjoy conversational German.
- Doctorate degree (with great honor) in Electrical Engineering from University of Paderborn (Germany)
- Master degree from Institute of Technology Bandung (Indonesia) with an exchange program with Technical University Munich (Germany)
- Bachelor degree (with honor) from Institute of Technology Bandung (Indonesia)
My name is easily pronounced. The approximate phonetic is /ərˈaɪə ˈhidəyət/.
Ariya is like Maria but without the initial M.
Hidayat is a sequence of:
- Hi as in hill without the final l
- da as in done without the final n
- yat as in yard without the r at all