The amazing weather in San Diego became the witness of the awesome jQuery Conference held this week. The keynotes were entertaining, the talks were inspiring (the videos will be available in the near future), and of course nothing beats meeting folks from this vibrant jQuery community.
- Syntax tree visualization
- Source transformation: non-destructive vs regenerative
- QUnit code coverage with Istanbul and Karma
- Performance analysis: sampling, tracing, timing
- Scalability and run-time complexity
- Quality code via multiple layers of defense
Beside that, of course meeting old acquitances and making new friends are fun! It’s also nice to have a face-to-face meeting with folks I’ve known only from hitherto online interactions.
The conference itself was professionally organized and it’s simply fantastic (check out some pictures by @gseguin on Flickr). Kudos to the sponsors, organizers, and everyone involved in making such a memorable event!