For the next few weeks, don’t expect much updates on this blog. Within few hours I am scheduled to take a flight SFO-HGK-SIN-CGK. Unless something is going terribly wrong, I’ll be in Indonesia to handle some important matters. I will not maintain a strict radio silence, but since I plan to leverage the opportunity to keep my focus, I may not be super responsive at times.
- Presenting without a Self-Introduction
- C++ Multiple Return Values
- Continuous Integration for Node.js Projects with TeamCity
- Towards ECMAScript 6 with Esprima 2
- SMTP Bar Joke and EHLO
- C++ Class and Preventing Object Copy
- Docker and Phoenix: How to Make Your Continuous Integration More Awesome